This romantic cottage which once featured in the property section of the New York Times has retained its old world charm while at the same time affording guests the comfort and luxury of modern day homes.
Meticulously renovated by the owner and his son in a labour of love it now boasts an en-suite master bedroom and spacious dining room.
The original flagstone floors in the sitting room and dining room together with the new stove fire create a quaint and inviting atmosphere
The Cottage Amenities Include
- 3 Bedrooms (Double En-Suite, Twin & Single)
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Living Room and Dining Room
- Bed linen & towels supplied free of charge.
- Sky TV, DVD Player and Music System
- Washing/Ironing Facilities.
- Central Heating and Stove solid fuel Fire
- Free WiFi Internet
- Sorry No Pets Allowed